Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: August 08, 2014
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. New Car Reviews USA makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. New Car Reviews USA will not be liable for (i) any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information or (ii) any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
These terms and conditions of use may be changed by New Car Reviews USA at any time and without notice. Please be aware that by posting to the blog you are agreeing to our terms and conditions below.
Please be aware of the following:
- All comments will be reviewed before posting. Allot reserves the right to decide what to post. This includes removing posts, and whether we will respond to posts.
- Please respect other users. This means that comments must not be inappropriate, abusive, contain profanity or be otherwise offensive.
- Please stay on-topic. All comments must relate in some way to the post on which you are commenting.
- This is a public forum. Anything you post here may be shared in this forum, or in other worldwide media.
- Although we welcome feedback from customers, this blog is not intended to replace our Customer Service Network. Comments or queries relating to specific issues beyond the scope of the blog discussions should be directed to your service provider.
Your use of this blog is governed by these terms and conditions . By participating in and continuing to use this blog you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you object to any provision in these Terms, you must not participate or continue to use this blog.
2. Your Obligations
In submitting Material, you warrant that any Material you submit is your own work or that you own all intellectual property rights in it, and that any Material you submit for publication or which is published on the blog is not obscene, defamatory, offensive, or otherwise illegal. You must not engage in spamming, typing in ALL CAPS, or any other hostile activity in relation to this blog.
3. Liability for Material
Any opinions expressed in Material posted on this blog are not and are not in any way represented as being the opinions of New Car Reviews USA and its employees or officers.
The Material contained on this blog is for general discussion purposes only. You should not rely on any Material contained on this blog and we accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result or your reliance on any Material posted on this blog. You should make your own enquiries and take independent advice tailored to your specific circumstance prior to making any decisions. Your use of this blog is at your sole risk.
We make no representations or warranties: (a) in relation to any of the Material on this blog (including any warranties as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such Material); (b) that the Material is virus free. You should take your own precautions in this respect and we accept no responsibility for any malicious code that may be introduced into your system by using this blog.